How can I see php config?
Make sure the Web server is running, open a browser and type http://SERVER-IP/phptest.php. You should then see a screen showing detailed information about the PHP version you are using and installed modules.
How do I change php settings in WordPress?
Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress. You can now modify your php settings by going to the settings page located under wp-admin/tools. php? page=custom-php-settings.
How do I know if PHP FPM is working?
First open the php-fpm configuration file and enable the status page as shown. Inside this file, find and uncomment the variable pm. status_path = /status as shown in the screenshot. Save the changes and exit the file.
How do I know if PHP is working?
How to check if PHP is installed and detect the PHP Version
- Create a text file, e.g. using notepad or any other text editor: …
- Save the file as “version.php”. …
- Upload the file to the root of your web.
- Open the file in your web browser, e.g. http://www.yourdomain.com/version.php.
What are PHP settings?
The PHP configuration file allows you to configure the modules enabled, the email settings or the size of the upload files. It is located at installdir/php/etc/php. ini. For example, to modify the default upload limit for PHP, update the PHP configuration file following these instructions.
How do I change PHP settings in cPanel?
- Login to the cPanel.
- Find the File Manager in File section of the cPanel. …
- Navigate to the directory where you will either save or edit the PHP. …
- Edit the section of the PHP. …
- Click on SAVE CHANGES in the top right hand corner in order to save your modifications or additions to the file.
How do I know if FastCGI is enabled?
Add the CGI role service by going to Server Manager > Roles > Add Role Services. Under Application Development, select the CGI check box. This enables both the CGI and FastCGI services (selecting CGI enables both CGI and FastCGI).
What is system PHP-FPM status?
Description. PHP-FPM (FastCGI Process Manager) is an alternative PHP FastCGI implementation. PHP-FPM has a feature that allows setting up a status page to view that status of a PHP-FPM pool, configurable using the option pm. status_path. On this server the PHP-FPM Status Page is publicly accessible.