- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Enter about:config into the URL bar in Firefox.
- Select the blue Accept the Risk and Continue button.
from the menu: select “Browser Console” from the Web Developer submenu in the Firefox Menu (or Tools menu if you display the menu bar or are on macOS). from the keyboard: press Ctrl + Shift + J (or Cmd + Shift + J on a Mac).
- Click into the Address Bar. …
- Accept the warning about changing advanced settings. …
- Can now search for advanced settings to change. …
On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab. … When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section. In the “Active Scripting” item select “Enable”.
How to Enable/Disable Cookies in Firefox on Mobile. To enable cookies in Firefox on Android, iPhone, or iPad, tap the hamburger menu in the bottom-right corner. Tap “Settings.” Scroll down to the “Privacy” section and tap “Tracking Protection.”