How do I get last 12 months in SQL?
How to Get Last 12 Months Sales Data in SQL. mysql> select * from sales where order_date> now() – INTERVAL 12 month; In the above query, we use system function now() to get current datetime. Then we use INTERVAL clause to filter those records where order_date falls after an interval of 12 months before present datetime …
How do I get one year data in SQL?
SQL Server DATEADD() Function
- Add one year to a date, then return the date: SELECT DATEADD(year, 1, ‘2017/08/25’) AS DateAdd;
- Add two months to a date, then return the date: …
- Subtract two months from a date, then return the date: …
- Add 18 years to the date in the BirthDate column, then return the date:
How do I get last two years data in SQL?
Assuming Oracle and 2 years as 730 days you can do as simple as: select * from table_name where eventdate >= sysdate -730 ; When you add or subtract numbers from dates, oracle interpret the numbers as days. Be aware that date is actually a date-time type and sysdate returns the current date-time.
How do I get 30 days old data in SQL?
SELECT * FROM product WHERE pdate >= DATEADD(day, -30, getdate()).
How get next month in SQL Server?
To get Next Month Date, pass the MONTH datepart to the DATEADD function followed by the number of months we want to add followed by the given date which is the registration date (RegDate) in our case.
How do I get last 10 years in SQL?
3 Answers. Simple set @YearsToPass to number of how many years you want to return. SQL Server parse and compile time: CPU time = 0 ms, elapsed time = 0 ms. SQL Server Execution Times: CPU time = 0 ms, elapsed time = 0 ms.
How get current date from last year in SQL?
“get date a year back from current date in sql” Code Answer
- SELECT GETDATE() ‘Today’, DATEADD(day,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
- SELECT GETDATE() ‘Today’, DATEADD(dd,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
- SELECT GETDATE() ‘Today’, DATEADD(d,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
How can I get specific date data in SQL?
SQL SELECT DATE
- SELECT * FROM.
- table-name WHERE your date-column >= ‘2013-12-12’
How do I select month wise data in SQL?
GROUP BY MONTH (Sales_date), YEAR (Sales_date); In the above query, we used MONTH() and YEAR() functions to extract the month and year from the date, used group by a month, and sum function to calculate the total sales for each month.
How do I display a week wise data in a month in SQL Server?
How Do You Group Data by Week in SQL Server? SQL Server provides a function called DATEPART() , which returns a specified part (year, quarter, month, week, hour, minute, etc.) of a specified date. ORDER BY DATEPART(week, RegistrationDate);