How do I know what SQL Developer plan I have?
In SQL Developer, you don’t have to use EXPLAIN PLAN FOR statement. Press F10 or click the Explain Plan icon. It will be then displayed in the Explain Plan window.
How do I find the DB version?
How to tell what version of Microsoft SQL Server you are running?
- One simple way to do this is to run SELECT @@version.
- Another option is to right click on the SQL Server instance name in SSMS and select Properties.
- You can also use the SERVERPROPERTY function to get details about the version of SQL Server.
How do I know if Oracle SQL Developer is installed?
Verify Proper version of JDK is installed
- Click in the search box in the Windows task bar.
- Start typing Command Prompt.
- Select Command Prompt application.
- Type java -version.
- Press Enter. If JDK is installed, the version will be displayed. The version will be the first line. It should be either 1.8 or 1.11.
How do I find the database version in 19C?
dbms_utility. db_version returns version and compatibility information. It is 19C.
How do I force a plan in Oracle?
Answer: Oracle provides many ways to force an execution plan:
- Stored Outlines: Stored outlines will same an existing execution plan and force it to be used. …
- SQL Hints: Oracle hints are optimizer directives that can be used to force Oracle to always use the same execution plan for a SQL statement.
How do I tune a query in SQL Developer?
To use the SQL Tuning Advisor from Oracle SQL Developer, you must perform the following steps:
- Install Oracle SQL Developer locally, and create a cloud connection from Oracle SQL Developer to your Exadata Express service. …
- Write the SQL query to be analyzed in the SQL Worksheet, and click the SQL Tuning Advisor…
Which is latest version of Oracle?
Oracle Version 19C. The latest Oracle version, the 19C, was released in early January 2019. It’s been noted as the long term release for the 12.2 product family of Oracle databases. This particular version will be supported through 2023, with extended support available until 2026.
Is Oracle 19C same as 12c?
Oracle 19c is essentially Oracle 12c Release 2 (12.2. 0.3). Therefore, if you are considering an Oracle 12.2 Database deployment, you should consider an upgrade to the latest 12.2 release, which turns out to be Oracle 19c.
What version is oracle11g?
Releases and versions
|Oracle Database Version||Initial Release Version||Terminal Patchset Version|
|Oracle Database 11g Release 1||18.104.22.168||22.214.171.124|
|Oracle Database 11g Release 2||126.96.36.199||188.8.131.52|
|Oracle Database 12c Release 1||184.108.40.206||220.127.116.11|
|Oracle Database 12c Release 2||18.104.22.168|
How do I configure SQL Developer?
Configure Oracle SQL Developer Cloud Connection
- Run Oracle SQL Developer locally. The Oracle SQL Developer home page displays. …
- Under Connections, right click Connections. …
- Select New Connection. …
- On the New/Select Database Connection dialog, make the following entries: …
- Click Test. …
- Click Connect. …
- Open the new connection.
How do I open the command line in SQL Developer?
Press the Return key to open a Command window. In the Command window, start SQL*Plus by running the batch file with the G:sqlplus command.
Can’t find SQL Developer in programs?
1 Answer. SQL Developer doesn’t have an ‘installer’ – just a zip file. You basically unzip/extract the archive to a new folder, say in C:oraclesqldev (totally arbitrary), and in that root/top level directory, you’ll see a sqldeveloper.exe that you can run. If you’re on a Mac, you should ‘drag’ the SQLDeveloper.