Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. Or, navigate to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome menu, and click Console tab. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page.
- Output: allert is not defined.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under ‘Privacy and security’, click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
Following is a free list of tools you can use to check, test and verify your JS code:
- Google Code Playground.