1+ +"2"+3 results 6 1+"2"+3 results "123" AS The unary + operator converts its operand to Number type. +"2" is a way to cast the string "2" to the number 2 . The remain is a simple addition.
How do I run a .JS file?
Open Notepad or TextEdit, open the template folder, then drag the . js file into Notepad or TextEdit and drop it. Open Notepad or TextEdit, select "file" then "open", browse to the template folder, select "all file types" and open the . js file that way.
How do I save a Notepad file as CSS?
Create the CSS Style Sheet
- Choose File > New in Notepad to get an empty window.
- Save the file as CSS by clicking File
- Navigate to the my_website folder on your hard drive.
- Change the "Save As Type:" to "All Files"
- Name your file "styles. css" (leave off the quotes) and click Save.