- Primitive values (immutable datum represented directly at the lowest level of the language) Boolean type. Null type. Undefined type. Number type. BigInt type. String type. Symbol type.
- Objects (collections of properties)
|String||represents textual data||‘hello’ , “hello world!” etc|
|Number||an integer or a floating-point number||3 , 3.234 , 3e-2 etc.|
|BigInt||an integer with arbitrary precision||900719925124740999n , 1n etc.|
|Boolean||Any of two values: true or false||true and false|
What are the 5 data types?
- String (or str or text). Used for a combination of any characters that appear on a keyboard, such as letters, numbers and symbols.
- Character (or char). Used for single letters.
- Integer (or int). Used for whole numbers.
- Float (or Real). …
- Boolean (or bool).
What is data type example?
This data comes in different forms. Examples include: your name – a string of characters.
|floating point (real)||fractional numbers||-87.5 , 0.0 , 3.14159|
|string||A sequence of characters||“Hello world!”|
|Boolean||logical true or false||true , false|
How many types of data types are there?
4 Types of Data: Nominal, Ordinal, Discrete, Continuous.
What is JSON format?
Is array a data type?
In computer science, an array type is a data type that represents a collection of elements (values or variables), each selected by one or more indices (identifying keys) that can be computed at run time during program execution. Such a collection is usually called an array variable, array value, or simply array.
- Popularity. …
- Interoperability. …
- Server Load. …
- Gives the ability to create rich interfaces.