What type of conditionals are there JS?
- “If” statements: where if a condition is true it is used to specify execution for a block of code.
- “Else” statements: where if the same condition is false it specifies the execution for a block of code.
- “Else if” statements: this specifies a new test if the first condition is false.
How many conditional statements are there?
There are 4 basic types of conditionals: zero, first, second, and third. It’s also possible to mix them up and use the first part of a sentence as one type of conditional and the second part as another.
The break statement terminates the current loop, switch , or label statement and transfers program control to the statement following the terminated statement.
Can you put if statements in HTML?
What is an example of a conditional statement?
A conditional statement consists of two parts, a hypothesis in the “if” clause and a conclusion in the “then” clause. For instance, “If it rains, then they cancel school.” “It rains” is the hypothesis. “They cancel school” is the conclusion.
What are the examples of zero conditional?
The Zero Conditional
- If people eat too much, they get fat.
- If you touch a fire, you get burned.
- People die if they don’t eat.
- You get water if you mix hydrogen and oxygen.
- Snakes bite if they are scared.
- If babies are hungry, they cry.
What is a zero conditional sentence?
We use the zero conditional when we want to talk about facts or things that are generally true. … The zero conditional uses if or when and must be followed by the simple present or imperative. For example: “When it rains, tennis lessons are held in the gym.” “If it rains, tennis lessons are held in the gym.”