Does PHP need to be restarted?
using php as cgi backend: you do not have to restart the server process. … using PHP-FPM: you have to restart the fpm server process to prevent inconsistencies.
Do I need to restart PHP after changing PHP INI?
To force a reload of the php. ini you should restart apache. TL;DR; If you’re still having trouble after restarting apache or nginx, also try restarting the php-fpm service.
How restart PHP-FPM Cpanel?
1) Login to your WHM interface. 2) Click on the option ‘Restart Services’. 3) Navigate to the option ‘PHP-FPM service for Apache’. 4) You will navigate to a screen which asks for confirmation to restart PHP-FPM, click on the button ‘Yes’ to restart PHP-FPM.
How do you restart a Web server?
Debian/Ubuntu Linux Specific Commands to Start/Stop/Restart Apache
- Restart Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. $ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. …
- To stop Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 stop. …
- To start Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 start.
How start and stop PHP server?
PHP 5.4. 0 Development Server started at Thu Jul 21 10:43:28 2011 Listening on localhost:8000 Document root is /home/me/public_html Press Ctrl-C to quit. If you don’t have that terminal open, you have to find the PID of the process and kill that. To find the PID and kill the process, here is a nice explanation.
Is it safe to restart PHP-FPM?
2 Answers. php-fpm allows for a graceful restart of childs, usually with the reload keyword instead of restart on the init script, sending USR2 signal. So by doing a graceful restart you should not loose any running transaction.
How do I restart PHP?
- Open Services in the Management Console: Start -> Run -> “services.msc” -> OK.
- Select php-fpm from the list.
- Rightclick and select restart.
How do I restart httpd?
You can use the service or systemctl command to restart httpd server. Another option is use /etc/init. d/httpd service script.
What is PHP-FPM service?
PHP-FPM (FastCGI Process Manager) is an alternative to FastCGI implementation of PHP with some additional features useful for sites with high traffic. It is the preferred method of processing PHP pages with NGINX and is faster than traditional CGI based methods such as SUPHP or mod_php for running a PHP script.
How do I know if PHP-FPM is working?
First open the php-fpm configuration file and enable the status page as shown. Inside this file, find and uncomment the variable pm. status_path = /status as shown in the screenshot. Save the changes and exit the file.
What is System PHP-FPM status?
Description. PHP-FPM (FastCGI Process Manager) is an alternative PHP FastCGI implementation. PHP-FPM has a feature that allows setting up a status page to view that status of a PHP-FPM pool, configurable using the option pm. status_path. On this server the PHP-FPM Status Page is publicly accessible.