Why does MySQL shut down unexpectedly?
In short, MySQL shutdown unexpectedly can occur due to server-side errors. The most obvious reasons are missing configuration, corrupted file, port changes, improper shutdown, etc.
How fix MySQL port XAMPP?
- Run XAMPP using administrator privileges.
- Restore your database backup.
- Change your MySQL port.
What to do if MySQL is not working in XAMPP?
If my sql running But Port Not Showing in Xampp then Click Config > my. ini edit this file and change port no 3306 > 3307 and save and Restart xampp ……… One of many reasons is xampp cannot start MySQL service by itself. Everything you need to do is run mySQL service manually.
Why does xampp stop running MySQL?
In XAMPP Click on “Manage Server” Tab> Click on “Mysql Database”> Click on “Configure”> Change Port from 3306 to 3307> save and start the mysql database. You Get A message “Starting MySQL SUCCESS! ” All you have to do is stop Mysql and apache2 then restart them.
Why did Apache shut down unexpectedly?
The XAMPP error “Apache shutdown unexpectedly” is commonly caused by another program, such as Skype, using the default Apache port. … You can do this by editing the httpd. conf file and the http-ssl. conf file (for Windows users).
Why is my MySQL not working?
Try manually start the service from Windows services, Start -> cmd.exe -> services. msc. Also try to configure the MySQL server to run on another port and try starting it again.
How do I stop MySQL?
Windows – Start and Stop Server
- Open ‘Run’ Window by using Win key + R.
- Type ‘services.msc’
- Now search for MySQL service based on the version that is installed.
- Click on ‘stop’, ‘start’ or ‘restart’ the service option.
How do I fix MySQL port 3306 already in use?
- open xampp control panel.
- click on “config” button.
- click on “service and port settings”.
- click on “mysql” tab.
- change the value labeled “Main Port” to 3307.
How do I change the default port for MySQL?
Changing the Built-in MySQL Port
- Open /opt/aspera/shares/etc/my.cnf.
- In the [mysqld] section, change the value for port . For example, to change to port 12345, add the following line in my.cnf: [mysqld] port = 12345.
How do I restore a MySQL database?
Restore a MySQL Database from backed up Program Files
- Stop MySQL Service. This is required in order to add to the data folders.
- Copy database folder into new MySQLdata folder. …
- Restart MySQL Service. …
- Check & Repair all database tables. …
- Backup & Restore to new production server.