How do I get the next date in SQL query?
“how to get next date in sql query” Code Answer
- DATEADD(day,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
- DATEADD(dd,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
- DATEADD(d,-2,GETDATE()) ‘Today – 2 Days’
How do I select year from date in SQL?
You can use year() function in sql to get the year from the specified date.
How do I get years in SQL?
If you use SQL Server, you can use the YEAR() or DATEPART() function to extract the year from a date. Similar to SQL Server, MySQL also supports the YEAR() function to return the year from a date.
How do I get last two years data in SQL?
Assuming Oracle and 2 years as 730 days you can do as simple as: select * from table_name where eventdate >= sysdate -730 ; When you add or subtract numbers from dates, oracle interpret the numbers as days. Be aware that date is actually a date-time type and sysdate returns the current date-time.
How can I get tomorrow date in SQL?
Viewing the data in the table: SELECT* FROM schedule; Query to get the yesterday and tomorrow of current date: To get the yesterday and tomorrow of the current date we can use the CURRDATE() function in MySQL and subtract 1 from it to get yesterday and add 1 to it to get tomorrow.
What does Getdate return in SQL?
The GETDATE() function returns the current database system date and time, in a ‘YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss. mmm’ format.
What data type is year in SQL?
SQL Date and Time Data Types
|TIMESTAMP||Stores number of seconds passed since the Unix epoch (‘1970-01-01 00:00:00’ UTC)|
|YEAR||Stores year in 2 digits or 4 digit format. Range 1901 to 2155 in 4-digit format. Range 70 to 69, representing 1970 to 2069.|
How do I get the current month in SQL Query?
To Find Current Month Data With SQL Query
- SELECT Agentname,cast(Sum(agentAmount) as int) as Tolling.
- from TABLENAME where datepart(mm,DATEFIELDNAME) =month(getdate())
- and datepart(yyyy,DATEFIELDNAME) =year(getdate())
- group by agentname order by Tolling desc.
What are the date functions in SQL?
SQL | Date functions
- NOW(): Returns the current date and time. …
- CURDATE(): Returns the current date. …
- CURTIME(): Returns the current time. …
- DATE(): Extracts the date part of a date or date/time expression. …
- EXTRACT(): Returns a single part of a date/time. …
- DATE_ADD() : Adds a specified time interval to a date.
How do I get today in SQL?
To get the current date and time in SQL Server, use the GETDATE() function. This function returns a datetime data type; in other words, it contains both the date and the time, e.g. 2019-08-20 10:22:34 . (Note: This function doesn’t take any arguments, so you don’t have to put anything in the brackets.)