- A function as a statement.
- A function as an expression.
- A function as an arrow function.
- A function created using the Function constructor.
How do you declare a function?
You can declare a function by providing its return value, name, and the types for its arguments. The names of the arguments are optional. A function definition counts as a function declaration.
The in operator returns true if the specified property is in the specified object or its prototype chain.
What is the difference between anonymous and named functions?
What are the examples of functions?
In mathematics, a function can be defined as a rule that relates every element in one set, called the domain, to exactly one element in another set, called the range. For example, y = x + 3 and y = x2 – 1 are functions because every x-value produces a different y-value. A relation is any set of ordered-pair numbers.
- Light Weight Scripting language.
- Dynamic Typing.
- Object-oriented programming support.
- Functional Style.
- Platform Independent.
- Interpreted Language.
- Async Processing.
- Popularity. …
- Interoperability. …
- Server Load. …
- Gives the ability to create rich interfaces.