- Call things by their name — easy, short and readable variable and function names.
- Avoid globals.
- Stick to a strict coding style.
- Comment as much as needed but not more.
- Avoid mixing with other technologies.
- Use shortcut notation when it makes sense.
- Modularize — one function per task.
Can I write js code in TS?
2. Spread Operator
- Creating a new array using an existing array as one part of it. …
- A better way to concatenate arrays. …
- Use the elements of an array as arguments to a function. …
- An array of 5 empty strings. …
- An Array of numbers from 0 to 4. …
- Use console. …
- Make data stand out with custom CSS styling by using ‘%’ sign.
- Filippo Bello.
- The St. Louis Browns.
- Leg Work Studio.
- Code Conf.
- IBM Design.
- Masi Tupungato.