- Atom. Before diving straight into the features of Atom, let’s first understand what Electron is. …
- Visual Studio Code. …
- Eclipse. …
- Sublime Text. …
- Brackets. …
- NetBeans. …
- Write a function called nameString()
- It should take name as a parameter.
- The function returns a string equal to “Hi, I am” + ” ” + name.
- Call nameString() by passing it your name, and use console. log to print the output.
Is Notepad ++ good for HTML?
Web pages can be created and modified by using professional HTML editors. However, for learning HTML we recommend a simple text editor like Notepad (PC) or TextEdit (Mac). We believe in that using a simple text editor is a good way to learn HTML.